Our Buying Power Saves YOU Money on Propane
Thank you for your interest in joining The Sacandaga group as a way to save money on your propane usage.
The Sacandaga Group started in 1998 by a small group of neighbors combining their purchasing power to secure pricing typically reserved for the largest corporate customers. We exist for the benefit of all our members!
We have secured a contract through May 2024 with Ferrellgas, the nation’s second largest propane supplier, at 45¢ – 75¢ above Ferrellgas’ weighted average cost of propane (based on your annual usage)! You have the buying power of over 750,000 gallons a year working to your advantage.
There are no gimmicks, no hidden costs or agendas here. We exist for the benefit of all our over 1,000 members!
CRITERIA FOR NEW MEMBERS:
- Propane must be your primary heat source
- Must be credit approved
- Must be on a ‘keep full’ plan
- Must use a minimum of 600 gallons a year
- Must be a new ferrellgas customer
- Must live within one of the following…..
- A 30 mile radius of the Sacandaga Lake
- Fulton, Montgomery or Hamilton Counties
- One of the following towns serviced within Schoharie County (Richmondville, Warnerville, Cobleskill, Barnerville, Bramanville, Schoharie, Carlysle, Sharon Springs, Howes Cave, Central Bridge, Lawyersville, Seward, Dorloo, Janesville, Hindsville, W. Richmondville, Gallupville or Sloansville).